Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Surprise















I got one day leave last Sunday..heh..heh..

Every mother is a working woman, but a mother who stays home actually works round the clock, 24x7. Never gets a day off or sick leave. Demam pun kena keja..I have no regrets leaving a well paid job 7 years ago, seeing the kids grew up in front of my eyes, nurtured by me. At least, I don't have the never ending stress of  maid problems like before..

The kids nak buat surprise, baking a cake for me whilst I attended my sunday night classes. Tapi kan, when I got home, kek masih dalam oven lagi belum masak. And I was wondering, sape lah bakar kuih memalam ni..

The girls first time bake a cake, refering to resepi from this blog...berguna juga kan, simpan resepi2 ni. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Let's hear...